Would you like to be able to motivate, engage and inspire those around you?
How would your life change if you heard people saying “yes” more often instead of “no”?
What would be possible if you could have the support of friends, family and co-workers?
INTRODUCING OUR ETHICAL INFLUENCING & PERSUASION SKILLS WORKSHOP
This two day workshop is designed to help you become more influential, persuasive and successful in the workplace. Specifically people wanting to:
- Build stronger relationships and influence others within their organisation.
- Lobby internally to get support for an initiative.
- Influence upwards for sign-off or approval.
- Achieve buy-in for a change initiative.
- Relate to a wide range of stakeholders with different needs.
- Manage potentially difficult relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Close more sales and seal more deals.
As a leader, manager, salesperson or team member, whether you like it or not, you need to know how to influence; to be able to ethically persuade people into taking action towards a common, worthwhile goal. This highly interactive workshop will give you a framework and strategies for developing your powers of influence and persuasion without manipulation or coercion. How valuable would it be for you to make a noticeable improvement in your own communication skills and influence on others – in just two days?
Whoever you are and whatever you do, this course will take you further than you can imagine!
- Learn how to ethically influence and persuade others using proven, winning strategies and processes.
- Understand your own preferred communication style.
- Recognise different communication styles and how to use them to transform interactions with others (without force.)
- Identify common communication errors in the workplace and how to avoid them.
- Become an expert in body language including reading what people are thinking and feeling and the signals you give off.
- Discover how to communicate in a more persuasive manner with colleagues and individuals from outside your organisation.
- Acquire rapid and deep rapport building techniques helping you connect with people at a deeper level.
- Be able to explain complicated ideas in a manner which aids understanding and increases the likelihood of success.
- Become a more active listener and use enhanced persuasion skills to act as an opinion shaper.
- Develop a riveting, practically irresistible elevator pitch. designed to turn strangers into clients on the spot.
- Create an action plan regarding how you will influence more effectively and create greater impact in the future.
The training will be supported with a pre-course questionnaire and a colour printed workbook with tips, techniques and space for personal notes.
We are so confident that you will find this training useful that we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. If you do not feel that this training course has been sufficient to give you something new or different we will refund your fee.
What would it mean to you to have the persuasive power of some of the most influential people throughout history?
Dr Suzanne Henwood is passionate about helping organisations and their leaders achieve more by getting the best out of themselves. Sarah Carruthers loves to support individuals and groups to reach their full potential and create positive change in the world. Together we have over 40 years experience helping people expand their influence and improve their lives.
$995 + GST per person.
Grant assistance may be available for this programme of up to 50% as part of capability vouchers scheme.
TWO DAY WORKSHOP DATES & LOCATIONS
Date: 5th – 6th September
Venue: The Dominion Bar, 234 Dominion Rd, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00PM
Date: 7th – 8th September
Venue: One Burgess Hill, 1A Burgess Hill Rd, Burgess Park, New Plymouth 4371
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00PM
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK
T: +64 27 4747 165
Powerfully motivate your team.
Inspire people to your vision.