Nine to Thrive, a practical neuro-accelerated training: Getting better at living with stress.
Our applied neuroscience and evidence-based programme gives your employees a set of simple and effective experiential exercises to help reduce stress, increase resilience, optimise neuro-connections and add more joy into their work. There are ten modules in total, each filled with practical tools and brain ‘hacks’ that fit into even the busiest work schedule. It also includes practical methods for aligning and integrating heart, head and gut wisdom.
- Reduce neurological stress by learning to turn off the ‘worry’ centres of your brain.
- Quickly enter a state of mindful awareness enabling you to remain calm and clear through any problem.
- Feel in control and increase your ability to cope in stressful situations.
- Relieve ‘embodied’ stress that has particularly negative health impacts.
- Increase awareness, focus, concentration and motivation.
- Strengthen your relationships.
- Boost creativity and your ability to solve problems.
- Discover how to positively affect your biochemistry and integrate more joy into your day.
- Increase productivity.
Two-day workshop or ten sessions with self-directed assignments.